Sunday, July 6, 2014

Tomorrow is the day where i am sitting for my exams for the next 10 days or so.. it all comes to this.the final one.

How am i feeling now? Its more or less how i felt when inwas about to sit for juris paper except that this might be slightly worse cause you may know what the answer is here but cannot recall where is the answer located. for juris,its all based on your own opinion and stuff.

I am scared of what i dont know is fatal and will what i know be enough?

This overwhelming feeling resulted in me breaking down in the shower just now.I just couldnt help it.

And then i realized, way to go CLP exams, for you just broke me on another level that I have not experienced before in my life..

May the forxe be with me to just be able to get theough these 10 days.I foresee there might be tears before (it just happened) , during and after the exams.

This would certainly be one of the challenges that I am facing so far in my life. may everything that i need to get through this be with me. mentally,phycially,and spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment