Friday, July 18, 2014

Current thoughts

Can I just buy a plane ticket and go to the places I wanna go? Why? Because it seems everyone has their own timing and its at times so hard to match up with each other,and i somewhat feel a mixture of impatientn-ess and feeling that time is running out for me? *sigh*

I am trying hard but its hard to accept that everything dont go as how you dream and want in life at times.  ( minus the fact that you are trying and the realization that everything is easier said than done) but i just gave this pent up (?) frustration,longing, and enviness of watching people being able to just get out and escape at times making it seems that they are doing so without giving much thought and worry about it.

I'm thinking about the life i want and figuring out ways to achieve them.Cant help thinking about what ifs and will people thinking i am too childish in my thoughts  or that i am too much of  a dreamer or just a foolish,selfish person?  Or am i just angry and frustrated with myself? For not making things happen? maybe i am. Maybe thats what my inner self is telling myself.

I know I should take things one step at a time,but its just,I dont know..urghhh, I need to reorganize my thoughts i guess. i guess i should take up an advice a person gave me that when he has troubles,he just goes to bed and sleep and try not to think too much of it.

I dont know.late night emoness when you have PMS sucks big time. Especially me who gets very very moody when its that time of the month for me.

-peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment