Friday, July 18, 2014

I am finally done with exams.Just like that,9 months have passed by just like that.How did I do in my exams this time around? To be very honest,I  not sure.I dont think I did well. i dont know if it was the nerves and stress or i just did not prepare myself enough. At the end of my final paper,I just tell myself that I know I could have done better. that's all that i could think of.

So i am preparing myself for the very worst and another alternative.
So fogers crossed that i dont have to choose the alternative road for after fonishing my exams,to have to go through it all over again-the workload,the stress,the embarrassement,the disappoient and frustration is just plain torture. so,may the force be with me.

Other than that,happy holidays everyone!

-with lots of love,peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment